Thursday, June 14, 2012

Senior Portraits | Reno, Sparks, Tahoe Senior Portraits Photographer

I love, love, love shooting seniors! They're fun to do out-of-the-box style shoots with. This is Mason. He was quite shy when we first met, but by the end of the shoot, he was chatting up a storm. I think he had as much fun as I did. 

Take a look at his shots. If you know a student that is in need of Senior Portraits, I'd love the chance to work with them and create an amazing spread of photos to remember this special time. Don't forget the Senior Pictures Special Pricing we have going on right now!






lindsay teague moreno | owner & photographer | www.5ivephoto.com | 775.848.7858 | reno, nevada

1 comment:

  1. I am this handsome Senior's mom and I will tell you that Lindsay is amazing and it was because of her that Mason became more comfortable with the photo taking. She made him feel at ease and let him be himself. Highly recommend 5ive Photography for Senior Pics.

    ReplyDelete